how fast have you driven.

Danke
as the title says, how fast have you driven this week on the way to work or on the way home..(list your name & car & speed please)

I'll start...

1. pda.... T8 .....120mph...

etc etc....

Paul

Will be a little bit difficult to mention as i don't have the formula mph to kmh. :confused2:

But this morning i've had a fast run on the motorway, 'cause i was chasing an ugly Golf IV TDI. No need to say that my SAAB has really eaten this diesel-duster. Was great fun, especially if you remind the torque of the TDIs.

Nevertheless, i made a short run up to 225 km/h.
It's a '90 900 16S SPG.

Cheers,

Kevin

900 T8 4door sedan, 195km/h, approx 120 mph

Had to test if my boost problems are solved... they're not :-(

Hi,

well I've tried once the max speed with my '94 9000 Aero at night on an empty, not limited autobahn/highway. The navigationsystem registered a max speed of 258km/h wich are 160mph.

hmm... is this a "this week speed maximum" or "best speed ever" thread?

best speed ever: '84 T 16S (= SPG), 255km/h on the speedometer, car ran into the rev limiter, so that should have been real 235 something km/h. (approx 147 mph).
Should add that I was running 100 octane gas, and temperature outside was -19°C (-2,2 °Fahrenheit? i'm not sure...)

wie meenst denn ditte?

Good morining Germany,

my 900i 16v is in this week on the Highwayrun between Hannover and Göttingen 220km/h going on the Speedmeter,i think it is in real 205-210km/h. For 100km distance i need only 34 minutes. nice or???

Greeting´s

my brother is going to his girlfriend on the evening with his 900 S Bj.´92 and he speed up to 235km/h yesterday at the night.

cu you on the road again at over 150mph. yes we´re drive fast cars and cycle´s.

Was ist denn hier los?
Bin ich im falschen forum?

Was ist denn hier los?
Bin ich im falschen forum?

.... und ich stand im Stau

@ Oliver HH: downhill?

:asdf: :asdf: :asdf:

Sorry, my Filser-Englisch is only for runaways,
I am schwitzing, my hemd is batschnass
I am so upset, that I am hatsching beside my shoes.
When I read this terrible threads,
I think, this has uns hier gerade noch gefehlt,
a contest, who is the fastest Saabdriver here in the forum.
But you should know, it's me, who is the "fastest" roadrunner !
I am the greatest and I will win this challenge without doubt.
Hierzu ein exemple: Yersterday I drove extreemely fast,
it took me half an hour for two meters on the Autobahn im Stau.
My redbox-Saab 900 T has about 185 horse powers,
trotzdem is an average of four meters compared mit 185 PS per hour ziemlich langsam...
What do you think about ? - Am I the greatest von hinten ;-) ;-) ;-)
I expect wenigstens a Trostpreis ?

Best regards from Fritz

PS: My poor englishteacher commited suicid wegen mir, once upon a time...

:bayer: :bayer: :bayer: :bayer:

@Fritz Lupus: I break together!! The dog is getting crazy in the pan! I completely agree with you. I drove on Monday to Hannover and back (in all nearly 800 kms (oops sorry approx. 500 miles) and cruised with 185 HP, but only 130 km/h (oop sorry again, approx. 75 mph) with cruise control. In Hannover a very fast Porsche Carrera 4 overtook me (only of course because I didn't want to start a race, which I would win :lol: ) and on a Highway Rastplatz at Köln (oops... Cologne) I met him again taking 95 Liter of Super Plus....

@Fritz,

das hast Du aber schön gesagt. ;-)

Ich hab mich da oben zwar auch verewigt, aber ich denke so etwas darf/kann auch in diesem Forum mal sein.
Wirkliche Heizer gibt es unter den Saablern ja eher mehr weniger - was mir sehr sympathisch ist. Ich gehe davon aus das für die meisten hier, wie für mich auch, der Komfort und Fahrspass an erster Stelle steht. Rasen und protzen überlassen wir den anderen.

hm, my last vehicle, Toyota Starlet 75 hp, regulerly kicked the right end of the speedometer, which was about 220 kph (140 mph?). Only on long downhills of course.
Obviously I didn't buy the SAAB for Speed, but for style!!
(I had no opportunitiy yet to chase it over 100 mph, but that is possibly not quite - boring for a narrow road in Swabias Medium Mountains. . .)

@aero84: nö not at downhill,is a little bit tuned. cu!

Zurück
Oben