Sunny England

Danke
just to prove that England is a dry & Sunny land here are a few pictures of the mini-minimeet-up we had today
there was a grand total of 2 of us as everyone else was working/busy.......

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

Paul

and just to show that all  Saab owners don't clean all of their cars all over......

DSC00457.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

the Blue T16 is a X-LPT it now runs at 189bhp & 235ft/lb all that has been done to it is a MBC with standard C900 intercooler its even running with a 2.5bar FPR

Paul

very nice, thanks for keeping us up with sunny pix from England... I need to get a digi cam also... hehe

Two really beautiful cars, which exaust is that on the picture, Abbott ?

David

ok, i think the weather was kind and you made some nice pics of your cars.

thank you

eldee900i

hey paul ,

thanks for the beautiful pictures . and i can't imagine anyone could ever think it would only rain in GB :icon_wink

......... but honestly i don't think we've got better weather at all here in germany :icon_frown

regards , Alex

Hi David,

the tailpipes are not Abbott item they are a set of Jetex tailpipes finishers its about 2ft long only not a full tailpipe system......
but it does look good.

Paul

yeah, can someone explain to me what that MBC is?
Apart from the blue cables and the polished intercooler-Pipe, the engine looks all-stock.

its a manaul boost control, as it was a LPT there was no APC system fitted to the motor..

the motor is standard apart from the MBC, a C900 intercooler, & the silicone vacuum hoses..
its even got a standard airfilter..

Paul

yeah airfilters always seem to serve only 2 or 3 hp, not notable. ..
Manual Boost control sounds difficult to handle, I haven't heard of such a thing in German Forums. Does that mean he can adjust the Boost from the Cockpit when driving? Then his knock sensor are his ears, actually!

No his MBC is only adjusted from under the bonnet its a bit hit'n'miss

Paul

Zurück
Oben