Saab 9-5 SRD Racing (Schweden)

What's the little red car on top of the gearbox? Why there?
It doesn't look like a SAAB...!

10hlgqp.jpg

if0okj.jpg

Ooooh... nice!

Hope you invite me on a ride - I trust in your workshop nearby :rolleyes:

Now I've rotary pistons. Removed about 2mm. I also have extra lubrication hole drilled into the oil ring.

6t2slu.jpg

9j3rt0.jpg

I'll try to avoid getting off the course :D.
You guys up there in Sweden inspired me:
I bought a 14 year old 9oh2 with real 130.000 km on the clock, god engine and god gearbox. From the front to rear I put € 5.000 in repairs(Monday we will put new yellow Konis inside), in order to get a car, which can do my heavy duty driving trough all of Europe.
The first results are positivly: 7.000 km in 10 days - and the car is better and better :D
My aim, 100.000 km in one year. If it works this car will be cheaper than a new bought one :D
In a way, it's a long distance race too and the calculation depends also on the success.

Realy nice Knut :D if you are in sweden give me a cal +46761767741 :)

Wondering if I should make a trip to the Nurburgring in 2012. And if there is anything you could help with?

Today I was in the garage and got the pistons in the engine we are going to run with.
Unfortunately, I had no lip at home. so I can get it on Monday. So I can screw up the last.

some pictures from today

2d91mqd.jpg

jkerzm.jpg

5u0k5e.jpg

Sponsors for the 2012 wanted. Are you or do you know anyone who is interested? Please let me know.

no - not at the present time :-(
nevertheless a good week ! :-)

I am thinking of selling my car. highest bid

Looks like the project has ended, huh?

Zurück
Oben