oil piston cooling jet?

Danke
Hi, can someone pass this on to tiefer-haerter-breiter

I was just wondering which piston cooling jets you have installed on your engine

Do you have a part numbers?

Any more pictures?

Thanks

Rob
turbomidget @ btinternet . com

Hallo, Dose jemand Durchlauf dieses an zum tiefer-haerter-breiter Ich war gerecht, wundernd, welche abkühlende Strahlen des Kolbens Sie auf Ihre Maschine angebracht haben Haben Sie Teilnummern? Irgendwie mehr Abbildungen? Danke Fruchtsirup turbomidget @ btinternet. COM

@jan2: ich glaub, da will einer was von dir... :o Scheint um deine Kolbenbodenkühlung zu gehen!

das beste ist die uebersetzung von rob=Fruchtsirup :wall: (wo ist eigentlich der smilie mit dem hammer geblieben ???)

to

I guess most of us understand English, so no translation is needed... :)

I am sure Jan will contact you...

obviously he doesn't understand you german guys...

Hi!

I think Jan made some nozzles of his own or at least he modified them extensively.
I used the original Saab nozzles and redirected the nozzle exit by bending them 45°. The Saab nozzles are really sturdy, so you do not have to worry about breaking them. It is actually really simple to use the original ones. All you have to do additionally, is shortening the hollow screws with the integrated pressure valve, so that they do not block the main gallery.
Cheers,

Tadek

Zurück
Oben