How to re-colourign the carpet from black to beige.

Danke
Hello,

I would like to know if somebody knows if a product like Mhw Color-it Styling (www.m-h-w.de), could change the colour of the carpet from black to classic beige (their colour 031697 for Kunststoff). I got the catalog of them and in the picture looks like you can re-colouring whatever and looks pretty nice. Of course the company says is possible...

Somebody knows how to get a beige carpet for my Saab 900 II 1995 tow doors?

Thanks

Fußbodenstrapazierdesign? (please translate!)

Hi Juan,
The Idea is good,
but I think, it´s more easily to take a new one. Because:
first: you have to take out the old one to re-colouring all parts and edges, and by this way...
second: the selection and wide range of variety on good designs and hard-wearing textils is better in a special material.
Create a fine stencil and take a good knife...
good luck

Where buying a new carpet for Saab 900 II?

Thanks for your answer!!

Where I may go to buy a new one? I checked in the web and there is just one possible place (as far as I know) in USA that they will do, all the others they cannot. They got for BMW, Porsche, Mercedes Benz but not Saab.

Is quite difficult to get things for the Saab 900 II, all the pieces and options are always for the Saab 900 I... I tried in:
www.auto-interior.com (USA)
www.worlduph.com (USA)
www.autoteppich.de

Now I am waiting the asnwer of www.autoupholsterykits.com

Thanks again

Might be You can get one

from scandix.de or skanimport.de. Usually they can deliver all parts and not only the ones which are in their catalogue - and much more cheaper than via Saab. Or search for a used one. But the cheapest solution for sure is to do it by yourself.
Helmut

Zurück
Oben