5 Door airflow kits

Danke
Hi everyone,

who has a 5 door airflow kit on there car like this one..

these are rare in the UK

Paul

Anhänge

• 5_door_airflow.jpg
    5_door_airflow.jpg
    59,3 KB · Aufrufe: 294
these are rare in germany, too...

I've once seen a 5door CC, with something like an airflow-kit, but ist seemed to be an aftermarket solution.

Never seen an original airflow kit on anythin else than a 3door CC...

Hi!

The only time I saw a 4/5-door-Aitflowkit here in Germany was some month ago on Ebay. It was a 5-door 900 Turbo in bad condition which was sold as a parts car...

Erik

I have seen one on a car myself about 10 years ago!
I was offered one at the start of this year but the guy wanted £600 for the kit :scream:

also there is a guy in Scotland with a 5 door turbo with the kit plus whaletail thats been off the road for over 5 years rusting away..
but he does not want to sell the kit/car...

Paul

...Ist das nicht etwa Eigenbau??? Gabs die wirklich mal für 5Türer zu haben??

Raephu22 schrieb:
...Ist das nicht etwa Eigenbau??? Gabs die wirklich mal für 5Türer zu haben??

Hi!

Nix Eigenbau! Gabs und gibts immernoch. Eine Firma irgendwo in Schweden stellt das heute noch her und verkaufts auch. Bevor jemand fragt: Es gibt keine Homepage...

Gruß,

Erik

wow! habenwillhabenwillhabenwill! einen 79er Sedan mit airflowkit und Fußballfelgen! Plüschpolstern und mechanischem Schiebedach! und amerikanischen Rückfahrscheinwerfern. ..

here is a picture of said 5 door airflow kit car in Scotland..
looks good something different.

Paul

Anhänge

• scrap_5door_airflow.jpg
    scrap_5door_airflow.jpg
    47,5 KB · Aufrufe: 199
very cewl. . . aero kit and inkas work nicely together. the heavy spoiler fits as well. You think you have seen it all, then. . .

edit: I almost forgot to ask: Is that the standard silver?

Hello,

the kit on the 1st pic is home-made.
On the silver car is the one that scandium in Sweden sold. You recognize it on the extra parts over the fitting screws.
But I read they are sold-out out now. So now it will become very hard to get one.

Geert

Zurück
Oben