Hallo :)

Danke
SAAB
weiß nicht
Turbo
weiß nicht
:hello:
My German is terrible - I understand, but I can't write. I suppose it's not your favorite exercise to read and answer in English, so I'll be very short in my introduction. Actually, I just wanted to say "Hi" to the SAAB community.
So, I had 2 x 9000 (1988 and 1989) Turbo. The last one was damaged in a car accident - a crazy woman with a BMW SUV just crashed in me; not big damages at my car, the BMW just broke at whole :biggrin:. No injuries, this was really important. So I sold my lovely (damaged) car and I decided to get a pause. To be honest, I was not able to explain my wife, why I need again one of these old and cars. I guess you know what I mean.
One year later it was clear for me I just need to drive SAAB, the family car felt more boring and soulless every day. On Saturday I bought my new one: 9-3, 2002, B205E with Hirsch Performance upgrade to 210 HP.
This is it:
upload_2018-8-21_16-13-48.png IMG_3522.JPG
I drive it since 2 days and I;m the happiest person in the world.
I hope I'm welcomed in the forum...

:hello:
My German is terrible - I understand, but I can't write. I suppose it's not your favorite exercise to read and answer in English, so I'll be very short in my introduction. Actually, I just wanted to say "Hi" to the SAAB community.
So, I had 2 x 9000 (1988 and 1989) Turbo. The last one was damaged in a car accident - a crazy woman with a BMW SUV just crashed in me; not big damages at my car, the BMW just broke at whole :biggrin:. No injuries, this was really important. So I sold my lovely (damaged) car and I decided to get a pause. To be honest, I was not able to explain my wife, why I need again one of these old and cars. I guess you know what I mean.
One year later it was clear for me I just need to drive SAAB, the family car felt more boring and soulless every day. On Saturday I bought my new one: 9-3, 2002, B205E with Hirsch Performance upgrade to 210 HP.
This is it:
Anhang anzeigen 148710 Anhang anzeigen 148712
I drive it since 2 days and I;m the happiest person in the world.
I hope I'm welcomed in the forum...

I‘d rather read English than Chinese - so what’s the matter?! Don‘t worry you are welcomed. And if somebody don‘t understand you he (we hardly have female members that much) could use google translater. Have a good time and safe trips in your little rocket. :biggrin:

Your sincerely
Krümel also known as Konstantin :ciao:

Hello hello!
Sometimes it's not about understanding if it's just about happiness. May joy and safe driving (also from others) always be with you.

About your blue 9-3:
This car has already been in this forum, ask user "ralftorsten", he had owned it.

Welcome……:smile:……

Greets, Thomas

Welcome in our community!
Nice car and the best colour...:hello:

Greetings from BI

Thomas

About your blue 9-3:
This car has already been in this forum, ask user "ralftorsten", he had owned it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks StRudel, this is really useful information, I approached "ralftorsten", I hope he will give me more information about the car.

black is not really a colour! :tongue:
nice blue spot in the grey (and black) world :top:

nice blue spot in the grey (and black) world :top:

:top:
I totally agree the world needs more colors. Especially in Germany there are a lot of black and gray cars, which is not bad at all, it's just too much :smile:

Yes, you're right! :rolleyes:
Except the last one it was at random that all my Saabs are of no colour... :biggrin:
And there are a lot of other beautiful Saab colours - and it's fine that other people buy them!! :smile:

Welcome and enjoy your ride. Very nice blue color: is it fusion blue (Trimcode 300)?

Welcome. An I like the colour of your car too. You are very welcomed. :ciao:

Zurück
Oben